[ovirt-users] Mailing-Lists upgrade

Marc Dequènes (Duck) duck at redhat.com
Mon Sep 11 08:52:21 UTC 2017

Quack,

In short, it did work out well and I had to rollback because of a nasty
bug. A few mails were lost, mostly automated, sorry about this.

There is a bug in the LMTP communications between Postfix and Mailman 3,
which probably lies in the LMTP library (aiosmtpd) used by MM3. They
dropped Python 3.4 support so that was not very practical. I backported
patches which seemed relevant, experimented too, but I was not able to
fix the bug.

I will need more time to dig into the problem and in the meanwhile I
decided to rollback to the previous server so that people can work. We
can reattempt a sync+migration when this is ready.

Sorry about the disturbance.
\_o<