[ovirt-devel] Engine CI fails

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Wed Sep 27 07:14:56 UTC 2017

In the past, we had similar issues when jobs didn't clean up after their
run, if we're using shared maven cache per slave, it might be the same
issue.
So, if a previous job run on the same slave and left artifacts there, it
might affect another job.

What we did in the old job is to remove any org.ovirt* from the maven cache
on each run, so if this is the same issue you might want to consider adding
it on check-patch.sh as well.

On Wed, Sep 27, 2017 at 10:10 AM, Barak Korren <bkorren at redhat.com> wrote:

> On 26 September 2017 at 23:22, Ala Hino <ahino at redhat.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> In the following build, I see that the build passes on Fedora but is
>> unstable on RHEL. However, checking CI console, I see that the build
>> succeeded.
>>
>> Links to builds:
>>
>> http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/ovirt-engine_master_check-patch
>> -el7-x86_64/30692/
>> http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/ovirt-engine_master_check-patch
>> -el7-x86_64/30720/
>>
>> I see findbugs warnings about LibvirtVmXmlBuilder that was not changed in
>> my patches:
>> http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/ovirt-engine_master_check-patch
>> -el7-x86_64/30692/findbugsResult/
>>

> This is not really an infra iassue, adding devel.
>
> Its not failing on Fedora because we only run Findbugs in the EL7 jobs.
>

> --
> Barak Korren
> RHV DevOps team , RHCE, RHCi
> Red Hat EMEA
> redhat.com | TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED. | redhat.com/trusted

Eyal edri

ASSOCIATE MANAGER

RHV DevOps

EMEA VIRTUALIZATION R&D

Red Hat EMEA <https://www.redhat.com/>
<https://red.ht/sig> TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED. <https://redhat.com/trusted>
phone: +972-9-7692018
irc: eedri (on #tlv #rhev-dev #rhev-integ)