oVirt infra weekly meeting notes 04.04.2018

Evgheni Dereveanchin ederevea at redhat.com
Wed Apr 4 15:11:07 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

Please find the topics of this week's infra meeting below:

*PHX DC - Jenkins patch awaiting merging - likely next week- new Gerrit
build out - mostly bug fixes- oVirt 4.2.2 out - need to test HE part
carefully before upgrading- Some bare metals had wrong disk partitioning -
fixed using growpartOther topics - MM3 migration: other project migrations
pending, then our MM can be migrated- Mock runner in container - use Atomic
host for CI?- Ansible- How do we organize code in infra-ansible? - How do
we include other people’s work -> requirements.yml- How do we store
sensitive data -> env vars or in separate repo- Ansible Task examples:-
Provision slave VMs using oVirt API (ovirt-ansible-manageiq
<https://github.com/oVirt/ovirt-ansible-manageiq> or linchpin)- Deploy new
monitoring solution at OSAS (see ansible-nagios
<https://github.com/sadsfae/ansible-nagios>)*

--
Regards,
Evgheni Dereveanchin