[CQ]: 2e43ef0 (ovirt-ansible) failed "ovirt-master" system tests

Barak Korren bkorren at redhat.com
Sun Apr 8 07:49:03 UTC 2018

On 5 April 2018 at 11:15, oVirt Jenkins <jenkins at ovirt.org> wrote:
> Change 2e43ef0 (ovirt-ansible) is probably the reason behind recent system test
> failures in the "ovirt-master" change queue and needs to be fixed.
>
> This change had been removed from the testing queue. Artifacts build from this
> change will not be released until it is fixed.
>
> For further details about the change see:
> https://github.com/oVirt/ovirt-ansible/commit/2e43ef0739d5fcc5b59388f511ac26eb943ce9ea
>
> For failed test results see:
> http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/ovirt-master_change-queue-tester/6694/

This change failed because it requires
'ovirt-ansible-v2v-conversion-host >= 1.0.0'. A version that meets
that requirement was only added to the queue a day later:
jenkins.ovirt.org/job/oVirt_ovirt-ansible-v2v-conversion-host_standard-on-ghpush/7/

And passed:
http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/ovirt-master_change-queue-tester/6708/

Re-adding this change to the queue.

Dafna - please send a note to devel explaining that dependencies must
be merged in the right order. Failing to do so means that we'll get
failures like this, and we may fail to notice and re-add the failed
patch manually.

--
Barak Korren
RHV DevOps team , RHCE, RHCi