CirrOS 0.4.0 image in glance and 3.6 compatibility

Milan Zamazal mzamazal at redhat.com
Wed Apr 11 09:04:39 UTC 2018

Hi,

when I run OST basic-suite-master with DC/cluster version 3.6,
import_template_from_glance fails with the following error:

  RequestError:
  status: 400
  reason: Bad Request
  detail: Cannot import Virtual Disk. QCOW2 compat version is not supported for Data Center version.

When I use the former CirrOS 0.3.4 image instead, it works fine.

Would it be possible to provide CirrOS 0.4.0 glance image compatible
with 3.6 DC/cluster version, until we stop supporting (i.e. testing) it?

Thanks,
Milan