OST Failure - Weekly update [14/04/2018-20/04/2018]

Dafna Ron dron at redhat.com
Fri Apr 20 15:03:21 UTC 2018

Hi,

I wanted to give a short status on this week's failures and OST current
status.

We had one regression this week which was reported by Gal to the list and
was fix quickly.

The regression was caused by change:
https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/90376/ - core: @Inject DAOs to QoS CRUD
commands

Tal debugged the issue and found that WELD doesn't allow injections of from
generic declared types and revered the change until the issue can be fixed (
https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/90376/ - Revert "core: @Inject DAOs to QoS
CRUD commands").

We have an issue with CQ alerts (
https://ovirt-jira.atlassian.net/browse/OVIRT-1974) and we have been
monitoring CQ manually until the issue is resolved.
This is why I am unable to issue this week's statistics as they are based
on CQ reports on failures.

I am sure this would be fixed soon and I will be able to issue reports as
usual next week.

for now, please note that CQ looks good with no failures in the past few
hours.

Thank you,
Dafna