[ovirt-devel] OST Failure - Weekly update [/04/2018-20/04/2018]

Dafna Ron dron at redhat.com
Mon Apr 30 13:15:11 UTC 2018

On Fri, Apr 27, 2018 at 5:57 PM, Yaniv Kaul <ykaul at redhat.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 27, 2018 at 7:34 PM, Dafna Ron <dron at redhat.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I wanted to give a short status on this week's failures and OST current
>> status.
>>
>> I am glad to report that the issue with CQ alerts was resolved thanks to
>> Barak and Evgheni.
>> You can read more about the issue and how it was resolved here:
>> https://ovirt-jira.atlassian.net/browse/OVIRT-1974
>>

> How was the VM2 high-performance with vNUMA and pinned to more than one
> host (a race) was solved?

I was not seeing it all week, however, we had just had a failure for that
today: http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/ovirt-master_change-queue-tester/7169/

>> Currently we have one on-going possible regression which was reported to
>> the list and to Arik.
>> the change reported: https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/89852/ - examples:
>> upload ova as a virtual machine template.
>> you can view the details in this Jira: https://ovirt-jira.atlassian.n
>> et/browse/OFT-648
>>

> I don't understand how that *example* script could have caused this
> regression - in a complete different scenario (virt-sparsify fails because
> of libguestfs issue).
> Y.

I noticed the "example" but since it was reported as a failure I wanted to
make sure nothing in the "example" caused the failure which is why I sent
to the list and asked Arik to have a look.