[ovirt-devel] [OST][HC] HE fails to deploy

Yaniv Kaul ykaul at redhat.com
Tue Feb 6 07:05:48 UTC 2018

On Feb 6, 2018 7:53 AM, "Sahina Bose" <sabose at redhat.com> wrote:

On Mon, Feb 5, 2018 at 2:59 PM, Sahina Bose <sabose at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I see the HE fails to deploy after task in running ansible playbook create_target_vm :
>
> TASK [Wait for the engine to come up on the target VM]",
>
> with Error engine state=EngineUnexpectedlyDown
>
> Is this a known issue that you are working on?

This does seem like a race, because I see that the HC suite again failed
with the same error after a successful run yesterday.
Do I need to open a bug or do we have one tracking this already?

Please open a bug.
I kind of remember we've had some (infra?) issue where Engine timed out on
HE setup from time to time. Not sure it was solved.
Please attach server.log and engine.log and let's have a look.

Y.