[ovirt-devel] OST Failure - Weekly update [10/02/2018-16/02/2018]

Yaniv Kaul ykaul at redhat.com
Fri Feb 16 20:14:42 UTC 2018

On Feb 16, 2018 9:08 PM, "Dafna Ron" <dron at redhat.com> wrote:

Hello,

I would like to update on this week's failure and OST current status.

At the end of the week I am happy to say that we are no longer failing on
any issues and the testers are completely green.

We had a great week of many people rallying together to fix OST and resolve
all outstanding issues.

During the week we saw and resolved the following failures:

*Master: *

002_bootstrap.get_host_devices - this was related to timing issues with the
test and was fixed by:
https://gerrit.ovirt.org/87526

It was related to a silly mistake in tests that I've added, fixed with
https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/87541/

001_initialize_engine.initialize_engine - dwh service failed to start -
this seemed liked a packaging issue and was resolved.

*4.2:*

002_bootstrap.add_cluster  - cluster.cpu.type error - this was resolved a
week ago and was resolved by patch: https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/87126/

003_00_metrics_bootstrap.metrics_and_log_collector - was resolved by
Shirly.

002_bootstrap.get_host_devices - this was related to timing issues with the
test and was fixed by:
https://gerrit.ovirt.org/87526

Same as above.
Y.

*4.1*

001_initialize_engine.initialize_engine - dwh service failed to start -
this seemed liked a packaging issue and was resolved.

Build-artifacts jobs failing has a high percentage but* many of the
build-artifacts failures were caused because of fcraw issues *and I am
hoping this would be resolved over time.

*below you can see the chart of OST resolved issues based on cause and
failures: *

* Based on feedback, I made some changes to the definitions

Code= regression of working components/functionalities
Configurations - package related issues
Other = failed build artifacts
Infra = infrastructure/OST/Lago related issues

[image: Inline image 2]

[image: Inline image 1]
*Below is a chart of resolved failures based on Ovirt Version: *

[image: Inline image 4]

[image: Inline image 3]

*Below is a chart showing failures by suite type: *

* Suite type None means that it was a failure that did not result in a
failed test such artifacts related or packaging related.

[image: Inline image 8]

[image: Inline image 7]
Thanks,
Dafna