OST Failure - Weekly update [10/02/2018-16/02/2018]

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Sun Feb 18 09:56:00 UTC 2018

Great overview!
Thanks for the detailed summary, glad to hear we don't have open issues,
let's hope it stays this quiet this week :)

--

Eyal edri

MANAGER

RHV DevOps

EMEA VIRTUALIZATION R&D

Red Hat EMEA <https://www.redhat.com/>
<https://red.ht/sig> TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED. <https://redhat.com/trusted>
phone: +972-9-7692018
irc: eedri (on #tlv #rhev-dev #rhev-integ)