oVirt infra weekly meeting notes 21.02.2018

Evgheni Dereveanchin ederevea at redhat.com
Wed Feb 21 17:07:26 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

Please find the topics of this week's infra meeting below:

We had Sahil join the meeting who volunteered to help with the infra

   - we can start working on improving ovirt-infra-docs.readthedocs.io
   - patches can be sent to gerrit:
   https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/admin/projects/infra-docs

*PHX DC - Jenkins updated, puppet bug caused service restarts- Several VMs
had ipv6 disabled - fixed- Resources was slow due to a VM imposing load on
storage- Cockpit QA requested 2 PPC VMs for testingAI - Split global_setup
patch into individual functions and merge one by one- Update mirror
snapshots to get the new mock*

--
Regards,
Evgheni Dereveanchin