[CQ]: 88165, 1 (ovirt-hosted-engine-setup) failed "ovirt-4.2" system tests

Dafna Ron dron at redhat.com
Tue Feb 27 12:06:42 UTC 2018

the upgade suite is using the 4.2 and the 4.1 reposync files and the centos
repos are there.
why do you think its not using the ovirt mirrors? am I missing something in
the reposync?

Please note that the error happens yesterday.
>From what I could see yesterday there was a momentary issue with the
mirrors which failed this job and also caused the disable domain test to
fail since I can see delays in lago runs for not being able to access one
of the mirror servers.

I thought it was a momentary issue with the network and since it was just
two changes and the re-trigger did not fail I did not see a reason to
report it.