ovirt-imageio is failing to build on fc27/fcraw

Nir Soffer nsoffer at redhat.com
Wed Jan 17 18:19:46 UTC 2018

On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 7:15 PM Nir Soffer <nsoffer at redhat.com> wrote:

> Thanks for reporting this issue, should be fixed by
> https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/86489/
>
> Can someone trigger build artifacts job to test this patch?
>
> Can I trigger build-artifacts job manually?

Ok, found how to do this.

The issue here is empty release_suffix - this happens only when
we build a release version from tag. This the reason we did
not find this issue before, and we cannot detect this issue
by running build-artifacts on each build, unless we add a special
test to tag the local checkout, and build from the tag.

Daniel, lets merge it and push a new tag to check if the build
works.