[CQ]: 86757, 1 (ovirt-engine-api-model) failed "ovirt-4.2" system tests, but isn't the failure root cause

Daniel Belenky dbelenky at redhat.com
Thu Jan 25 07:11:53 UTC 2018

Hey,

The failures we see in 4.2 CQ are related to cpu model not being passed to
the API.
Is it related to the change we've done in OST in order to deal with the
IBRS bug?

Here is the exception from engine.log:

*Exception: org.ovirt.api.metamodel.server.ValidationException:
Parameter 'cluster.cpu.type' is mandatory but was not provided.*

On Wed, Jan 24, 2018 at 6:17 PM, oVirt Jenkins <jenkins at ovirt.org> wrote:

> A system test invoked by the "ovirt-4.2" change queue including change
> 86757,1
> (ovirt-engine-api-model) failed. However, this change seems not to be the
> root
> cause for this failure. Change 86692,1 (ovirt-engine-api-model) that this
> change depends on or is based on, was detected as the cause of the testing
> failures.
>
> This change had been removed from the testing queue. Artifacts built from
> this
> change will not be released until either change 86692,1 (ovirt-engine-api-
> model) is fixed and this change is updated to refer to or rebased on the
> fixed
> version, or this change is modified to no longer depend on it.
>
> For further details about the change see:
> https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/86757/1
>
> For further details about the change that seems to be the root cause
> behind the
> testing failures see:
> https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/86692/1
>
> For failed test results see: