OST testing and releases of ovirt-ansible-* projects

Sandro Bonazzola sbonazzo at redhat.com
Mon Mar 12 08:59:31 UTC 2018

> Due to an issue we had with our post-merge triggering code for GitHub,
> most merge event for Github projects were not handled and therefore
> theses projects were not processes by the change queue and not
> released into the nightly repos.
>
> We've now resolved the issue and replayed the most recent merge event
> for the `ovirt-ansible` project.
>
> I need to know if there are any other projects on GitHub that need to
> release RPMs via the oVirt change queue. If so, we probably need to
> take action to generate merge events for them by either merging new
> changes or replaying older merge events.

I think the following may need some work:
https://github.com/oVirt/ovirt-web-ui
https://github.com/oVirt/ovirt-cockpit-sso

--

SANDRO BONAZZOLA

ASSOCIATE MANAGER, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, EMEA ENG VIRTUALIZATION R&D

Red Hat EMEA <https://www.redhat.com/>
<https://red.ht/sig>
TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED. <https://redhat.com/trusted>