Delay in website update

Marc Dequènes (Duck) duck at redhat.com
Tue Mar 13 13:28:38 UTC 2018

Quack,

To save IPs and protect the web builders (and similar non-frontal
services) I moved the oVirt web builder today. The machine worked fine
and a full build takes time so I did other things. Unfortunately I found
out I forgot PHX is very restrictive about incoming SSH, and the
firewall exception is source IP limited (not a port+destination
exception only), so the website update does not work at the moment.

I opened PNT0186893 to get this fixed ASAP. Sorry :-/.

\_o<