[oVirt Jenkins] ovirt-system-tests_he-basic-suite-4.1 - Build # 236 - Failure!

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Thu Mar 22 13:54:04 UTC 2018

On Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 3:38 PM, Barak Korren <bkorren at redhat.com> wrote:

> On 22 March 2018 at 15:16, Eyal Edri <eedri at redhat.com> wrote:

>>> Anything we can do to reduce the temporary minor problems with mirror?
>>> Seems to happen with a regular frequency.
>>>

>> Barak, Daniel - can you help check if those jobs are using the oVirt
>> mirrors?
>> Another option is that the VMs are open for external repos which is being
>> taking care of in [1], which is still under review.
>>

> Given the error message quoted by Didi:
>
>    09:01:24 [ ERROR ] Yum Cannot queue package iptables: Cannot find a
>     valid baseurl for repo: base/7/x86_64
>
> The name of the repo 'base' tells you its not our mirrors (Their names
> always end in '-el7', '-fc26', etc.), so the issue is with the real CentOS
> mirrors that are configured in the VMs. The solution would be
> https://ovirt-jira.atlassian.net/browse/OVIRT-1280

Thanks,
Does it mean the current repos in reposync files are replaced by mirrors in
runtime and the only issue with with the open repos from the VMs?

As for disabling external repos, a patch is under review, please feel free
to help with reviews :https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/89028/

--

Eyal edri

MANAGER

RHV DevOps

EMEA VIRTUALIZATION R&D

Red Hat EMEA <https://www.redhat.com/>
<https://red.ht/sig> TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED. <https://redhat.com/trusted>
phone: +972-9-7692018
irc: eedri (on #tlv #rhev-dev #rhev-integ)