[oVirt Jenkins] ovirt-system-tests_he-basic-suite-master - Build # 267 - Fixed!

jenkins at jenkins.phx.ovirt.org jenkins at jenkins.phx.ovirt.org
Sun Mar 25 21:41:33 UTC 2018

Project: http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/ovirt-system-tests_he-basic-suite-master/
Build: http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/ovirt-system-tests_he-basic-suite-master/267/
Build Number: 267
Build Status:  Fixed
Triggered By: Started by timer

-------------------------------------
Changes Since Last Success:
-------------------------------------
Changes for Build #260
[Yaniv Kaul] Apparently, now we need more disk space to succesfully install HE.

[Sandro Bonazzola] otopi: drop check merged jobs

Changes for Build #261
[Yaniv Kaul] Apparently, now we need more disk space to succesfully install HE.

Changes for Build #262
[Yaniv Kaul] Apparently, now we need more disk space to succesfully install HE.

Changes for Build #263
[Yaniv Kaul] Apparently, now we need more disk space to succesfully install HE.

Changes for Build #264
[Yaniv Kaul] Apparently, now we need more disk space to succesfully install HE.

Changes for Build #265
[Yaniv Kaul] Apparently, now we need more disk space to succesfully install HE.

Changes for Build #266
[Yaniv Kaul] Apparently, now we need more disk space to succesfully install HE.

Changes for Build #267
[Gal Ben Haim] upgrade: Update the CentOS image

[Daniel Belenky] Fixed OST builder to inject ci mirrors