[oVirt Jenkins] ovirt-system-tests_he-basic-iscsi-suite-master - Build # 36 - Still Failing!

jenkins at jenkins.phx.ovirt.org jenkins at jenkins.phx.ovirt.org
Tue Mar 27 04:18:21 UTC 2018

Project: http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/ovirt-system-tests_he-basic-iscsi-suite-master/
Build: http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/ovirt-system-tests_he-basic-iscsi-suite-master/36/
Build Number: 36
Build Status:  Still Failing
Triggered By: Started by timer

-------------------------------------
Changes Since Last Success:
-------------------------------------
Changes for Build #23
[Fred Rolland] Add GPL 2 license

Changes for Build #24
[Fred Rolland] Add GPL 2 license

Changes for Build #25
[Yaniv Kaul] Apparently, now we need more disk space to succesfully install HE.

[Sandro Bonazzola] otopi: drop check merged jobs

Changes for Build #26
[Yaniv Kaul] Apparently, now we need more disk space to succesfully install HE.

Changes for Build #27
[Yaniv Kaul] Apparently, now we need more disk space to succesfully install HE.

Changes for Build #28
[Yaniv Kaul] Apparently, now we need more disk space to succesfully install HE.

Changes for Build #29
[Yaniv Kaul] Apparently, now we need more disk space to succesfully install HE.

Changes for Build #30
[Yaniv Kaul] Apparently, now we need more disk space to succesfully install HE.

Changes for Build #31
[Yaniv Kaul] Apparently, now we need more disk space to succesfully install HE.

Changes for Build #32
[Gal Ben Haim] upgrade: Update the CentOS image

[Daniel Belenky] Fixed OST builder to inject ci mirrors

Changes for Build #33
[Gal Ben Haim] upgrade: Update the CentOS image

Changes for Build #34
[Gal Ben Haim] he: Update the CentOS image

Changes for Build #35
[Gal Ben Haim] master: Extend hotplug_cpu ssh timeout

Changes for Build #36
[Gal Ben Haim] master: Extend hotplug_cpu ssh timeout