patch to OST should have failed CI but did not

Barak Korren bkorren at redhat.com
Sun May 6 14:27:09 UTC 2018

On 6 May 2018 at 16:29, Yedidyah Bar David <didi at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> See [1]. Pushed it to test [2], and with it it failed as expected [3].
> But check-patch didn't fail, and IIUC didn't run any sub-jobs for any
> suite, no idea why. I think that's a problem... Any idea?

This is a known issue with the deployment files - since they are linked to
directly from the suits` 'LagoInitFile's, and not as symlinks in the suits`
directories, STDCI can tell which suits they belong to.

We've discussed this before and decides to make symlinks - but I guess this
wasn't implemented yet. Gal, Daniel - any status update about the
implementation?

--
Barak Korren
RHV DevOps team , RHCE, RHCi