[Kimchi-devel] RFC - Guest memory usage

Paulo Ricardo Paz Vital pvital at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 17:00:53 UTC 2014

What's the relevance to know/see how much memory some guest is consuming on
Kimchi front-end?

In my perspective, it's important to the Kimchi user (that IMHO generally
is a sys administrator) know the memory usage of the guest relative to the
host. The workload of each guest is responsibility of the administrator of
that guest - that not necessarily is the administrator of the host system.

After read the task description that Daniel sent here, I say to develop the
feature to inform the memory usage of the guest relative to the host.

my 2 cents!
Best regards,
Paulo Vital