[Kimchi-devel] Apply code guidelines

Crístian Viana vianac at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed Jan 15 02:05:40 UTC 2014

Hi!

I am sending this patchset as an attempt to make the Kimchi code more
consistent. Some of the changes are specified by the PEP8 Style Guide, some of
them are not. This is only *one attempt*; these rules do not need necessarily to
be commited. If you do not agree or have any question regarding the patches,
feel free to discuss them here.

Currently, there is no standard for the Kimchi code and I think we should have
an official code guideline, that is why I am trying to apply these patches. It
does not need to be exactly these rules but adopting some kind of style instead
of the subjectivity of each developer will be a nice addition to the project.

As soon as we define our guidelines, we should have a wiki page or some file
describing them all.