[Kimchi-devel] Found two issues when playing with plugins

Zhou Zheng Sheng zhshzhou at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Tue Mar 11 09:40:04 UTC 2014

Hi,

I tried to add plugin to kimchi and created a new tab in the web UI.
However I found some problems in the front-end code. The first one is
that it does not provide a way to load plugin specific i18n.html. The
second one is that when I press F5 at my plugin tab page, it triggers
error KCHAPI6001E "Invalid URL. Redireced to home page."

I filed two issues in the github. Maybe anyone who are interested in
front-end can take a look.

https://github.com/kimchi-project/kimchi/issues/342
https://github.com/kimchi-project/kimchi/issues/343

--