[Kimchi-devel] Kimchi 1.2 is released!
alinefm at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed Mar 26 19:45:40 UTC 2014
On behalf of everyone who has worked hard on this release, I am pleased
to announce the availability of *Kimchi 1.**2*! This release adds many new
* Guest spice console support
* Manage guest CDROM devices
* iSCSI storage pool
* SCSI Fibre Channel storage pool
* NFS pool: Discover available export paths given an NFS server
* Bridge VLAN tagging
* Update system packages
* Manage system repositories
* Add help pages for each tab
We have worked hard to ensure that Kimchi runs well on the most popular
Linux distributions including: Fedora 20, Ubuntu 13.10, openSUSE 13.1,
and RHEL 6.5. Kimchi uses standard Linux interfaces so it should run
well on many other distributions too.
You can easily grab this release in tarball format or via git:
* git clone https://github.com/kimchi-project/kimchi.git
Go ahead! Give it a try and let us know what you think!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Kimchi-devel