[Kimchi-devel] Kimchi UI design proposals

Christy Perez christy at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu Oct 2 15:47:56 UTC 2014

I like this a lot! It's more clean and modern, and I like the filters
(echoing what Crístian said). The colors are great, and I like the newer
icons for guests.

I didn't quite catch at first that the table view is an option, and
users can chose gallery or table. I like that a lot, too. So the only
thing I'll add as far as concerns, is that the gallery view for storage
still seems a bit too text-intensive. I like the graphical containers
for everything else in gallery views. Is there any way to have that for
storage & network (which seems to be lacking a gallery view at the
moment) too?

Otherwise, thanks for this, and I'm looking forward to the changes!

Regards,

- Christy