[Kimchi-devel] Error in the log when using VMs not created by kimchi

Wen Wang wenwang at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Fri Sep 26 10:44:29 UTC 2014

Hi all,

When kimchi deal with VMs that are not created by kimchi or build before
we introducing "metadata", an error "metadata not found: Requested
metadata element is not present" will continuously appear in the log, I
have one suggestion from the feedback that is it possible to have this
part removed? I mean the error message. One proper suggestion is
:"Whichever function is causing that can be redirected to device called
/dev/null so that it won't come to /var/log/messages".

Best Regards

Wang Wen