[Kimchi-devel] Wok index page mock up

Aline Manera alinefm at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Tue Aug 11 15:17:14 UTC 2015

Hi Harshal,

Thanks for sending this mockup!

In general it looks good for me. Only some comments/doubts:

1) What is 3 lines button on the left corner? Does this represent a menu
or something?

2) Will the welcome page be shown as the first page or user will need to
login to get the welcome page?

3) Will wok have a logo? Where in page will we display it?

Maybe Socorro and Samuel can help us more on the page layout as they are
UI experts =)

Regards,
Aline Manera