[Kimchi-devel] [Wok] Exposing tabs when not logged

Samuel Henrique De Oliveira Guimaraes samuel.guimaraes at eldorado.org.br
Tue Aug 11 21:59:09 UTC 2015

Hi team,

In the new UI design spec the navbar displays the plugins / tabs in the navbar even when the user is logged out. I was studying wok JS files and I've tried to load the tabs in the DOM tree in the login page with no success. Then It occurred to me: Is it right to show the tabs and hostname when the user is not logged in? I question this because in the tabs-ext.xml we can see the access roles and some tabs clearly are not supposed to be seen by non-admin users.

What are your thoughts?

Thanks,

Samuel