[Kimchi-devel] [Wok] Add new CSS and JS assets resources

Atreye Mukhopadhyay atreyee at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Mon Aug 17 11:05:37 UTC 2015

Hi Samuel,
As per my understanding, we need to add the Bootstrap.min.css and
Bootstrap.min.js in the following folder 'libs\themes\base' and '\libs'
of source tree respectively and mention the src path  in wok-ui.html.tmpl .
Once we build and install, those files will be included in server.
For generating customized minified js/css  and deploying the same to
server , we need to make change in corresponding Makefiles.

Please let me know if it works for you.