[Kimchi-devel] Kimchi GUI Prototype, Base Navigation (without attachment PencilGuiPrototype.zip)

Jan Schneider schneidj at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Fri Aug 21 08:24:29 UTC 2015

Hello,

I started a Kimchi GUI Prototype with the Pencil tool.

First topic I would like to discuss is the base navigation proposal
shown below
1) There is a horizontal main navigation area which contains 'Host' and
'Virtualization'. 'Containers' is an example for a future plugin.
2) There is a vertical sub navigation area. Each item in the sub
navigation has an icon and a label (1 or 2 lines).

I am very interested in your feedback and would like to come to an
agreement on this.

I will discuss with Aline if we can store the Kimchi GUI Prototype at a
central place. It is packed in a single file PencilGuiPrototype.zip
Please extract this file and read ./readme.txt
To view the Kimchi GUI Prototype open file ./htmlExport/index.html in
your browser and navigate by clicking on navigation tabs/buttons.
If you want to edit the Kimchi GUI Prototype you will find further
information in ./readme.txt

Kind regards
Jan

Alternate design with the same navigation