[Kimchi-devel] Kimchi UI Design Update

Wen Wang wenwang at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu Jan 8 10:01:36 UTC 2015

Hi Don,

I got some issues of the gauge as below:

I the snapshot, we can clearly see that there are 2 or 3 grey colors in
the gauge. some has only one light grey color. I wonder if we can use
only one grey color for the unused part. Also, the height and length of
the gauge is not given and I might need the exact height and width for that.

Best Regards
Wang Wen