[Kimchi-devel] UI: Javascript Chart Library for Evaluation

Yu Xin Huo huoyuxin at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Mon Jan 26 10:05:11 UTC 2015

After further investigation, I see 3 blocking issues which impact the
readability of the chart by following our design.
After looking into the source code, only one can be resolved within
limited time, it is quite time consuming to read code and fix the other 2.
I opened 3 issues to the chartJS community.
     https://github.com/nnnick/Chart.js/issues/881
     https://github.com/nnnick/Chart.js/issues/892
     https://github.com/nnnick/Chart.js/issues/893

To guarantee the accomplishment of widgets work on schedule within this
week, I will switch to explore re-using those existing kimchi line chart
code.