[Kimchi-devel] Q

Ramon Medeiros ramonn at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed Jul 15 12:10:45 UTC 2015

Hi Cristian,

I was trying to do this:

1) Cache all deviceCompanions in a object, that the key will be the hostPCI

2) Query this information when the user enter in guest edit, instead of
download everytime the user enter on this page

So, why i am asking about setTimeout?

I tried to do the operations above and hit an error: The guest_edit page
was unable to get the deviceCompanions because they were not downloaded,
so, i would like to put an timeout (or other function) to make the
function waits for this download, and then, continue to load kimchi.

ramonn at br.ibm.com