[Kimchi-devel] [RFC] Usage of jquery boot grid implementation (http://www.jquery-bootgrid.com/) for plugins ginger, gingers390x new ui developments

Chandra Shekhar Reddy Potula chandra at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed Nov 25 18:16:34 UTC 2015

Hi All,

I would like propose the use of jquery boot grid implementation
(http://www.jquery-bootgrid.com/) for displaying the data tables which
support features like individual, multiple row selects, column sorting,
Search based on filters,  for plugins ginger, gingers390x new ui
developments. Nice thing about the code is, it is seamlessly fitting in
to the current UI designs we already implemented in other areas.

Official Github location of jquery bootgrid implementation is @
https://github.com/rstaib/jquery-bootgrid. jquery bootgrid code is of
license type MIT so I guess it can be used safely.

Please feel free to comment on this topic and have your opinion.

Thanks in advance,

Regards
Chandra