[Kimchi-devel] Testing and contributing with new-ui

Samuel Henrique De Oliveira Guimaraes samuel.guimaraes at eldorado.org.br
Wed Oct 7 18:08:32 UTC 2015

Hi team,

I believe we're all very excited for the new-ui to be featured in the next release and a lot of people asked how they can help and contribute with the new-ui development.
I created a fork in Github so everyone can see and test the new-ui live. This fork/branch is very unstable and it is a few commits behind our official repo. I've also applied some patches that I believe were critical for the new-ui development (host monitor and no-plugins page for instance):

git clone https://github.com/samhenri/kimchi.git

I'll be creating a new branch for each critical bug I encounter and then merge it with master in this repo. Feel free to test it and report any bug or issue you find.
Please ignore screen width this time, since the mockups were covering only high resolutions I'm going to work with small screen CSS once we got at least Kimchi pages updated with the new-ui.

Thanks,
Samuel Guimarães