[Kimchi-devel] UI Change Request - Navigation

Walter Niklaus niklaus at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Tue Oct 13 15:17:43 UTC 2015

Aline,

I consider making the user select a tab named "Kimchi"  or "Ginger" very
confusing because she/he will have to learn the hard way which is the
one she/he is looking for.
I see your point about clarity on the responsabiltiy of a certain
plugin.  I would propose to have the plugin name and potentially its
icon as well visible when the respective tab is activ.

Regards,
Walter.