[Kimchi-devel] UI Change Request - Navigation

Daniel Henrique Barboza dhbarboza82 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 17:13:48 UTC 2015

I believe we can keep the tabs containing the name/title of the feature
instead of
the plug-in name and, post 2.0, we can think about adding the loaded
plug-ins
information in the About page or somewhere else.

If I'm not mistaken I think the login page contains the logos of all the
plug-ins
loaded and a mouseover in the logo will show the plug-in name. It's not
like the
user will be completely clueless about which plug-ins are loaded or not.