[Kimchi-devel] UI Change Request - Navigation

Chandra Shehkhar Reddy Potula chandra at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed Oct 14 07:00:14 UTC 2015

I agree with Walter, Paulo and Daniel !!!

We have to provide UI functionality in such way that user experience is
smooth in whatever the actions he/she want to perform instead showing
the features/functionality distinguishes offered by the individual plugins.

We have keep off the developer hat when we are looking into the UI
aspects and think like end user what he/she want to do !!!

I am in favor of proposal 1, which I feel better one to go for !!!