[Kimchi-devel] Ginger Base is a reality!

Aline Manera alinefm at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Mon Oct 26 14:52:38 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I've just applied the patches from Chandra (thanks, Chandra!) related to
the Ginger Base plugin which launches the Host tab.

The idea is to have one specific git repository for each plugin. So we
will have 3 repositories: wok, kimchi and gingerbase.
The gingerbase repository (once created) will be part of the Ginger
community responsibility. Kimchi community will take care of wok and
kimchi repositories.

I want to have the new UI patches merged prior to separated the code
into new repositories as Samuel has already been working on new UI patches.

Please, don't forget to build Ginger Base! Otherwise, you will not see
the Host tab.

cd src/wok/plugins/gingerbase
sudo ./autogen.sh --system&& sudo make

It is the same process we do for Wok and Kimchi.

Please, report any issue you find.

Regards,
Aline Manera