[Kimchi-devel] [WOK] List Widget specification

Atreye Mukhopadhyay atreyee at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Fri Sep 11 11:39:43 UTC 2015

Hi Samuel,
I have created new UI widget for Repositories and Debug Report panel.
New widget is created using Bootstrap provided css classes and js
plugins. I have added some inline css styles to match new-ui spec which
we can move to some css class files later.
I am still working on the implementation of action buttons (real
functionality when specific action clicked) and scroll bar for these panels.
Attached files are changed for this implementation. kimchi.list.js is
for the new widget list which we need to merge in
'\plugins\kimchi\ui\js\src ' folder.

In kimchi.host.js, I replaced kimchi.widget.Grid  to kimchi.widget.List
for both Repositories and Debug Reports. Also added additional
attribute 'type' in the corresponding field configuration of the panel.

Code changes of kimchi.host.js look like below  for Repositories:
1. Replace the Grid to List
         repositoriesGrid = new kimchi.widget.Grid({
*repositoriesGrid = new kimchi.widget.List({
*
2. Added additional attribute 'type'
         if (repo_type == "yum") {
                 gridFields=[{
                     name: 'repo_id',
                     label: i18n['KCHREPO6004M'],
                     'class': 'repository-id',
*type:'name'*

                 }, {
                     name: 'config[repo_name]',
                     label: i18n['KCHREPO6005M'],
                     'class': 'repository-name',
*type:'description'*

                 }, {
                     name: 'enabled',
                     label: i18n['KCHREPO6009M'],
                     'class': 'repository-enabled',
*type:'action'*
                 }];
         }

Similar changes for debug reports as well...

Please let me know your suggestions.

Below are the screenshots of the implementation.