[Kimchi-devel] New-UI Helvetica Font

Aline Manera alinefm at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Tue Sep 15 12:22:59 UTC 2015

On 14/09/2015 18:14, Samuel Henrique De Oliveira Guimaraes wrote:

> [...]

As the fonts will be in different directories in the server I will not
be able to expose them using the same URI (/fonts)
What I can do is create 2 different targets:

/fonts/fontawesome/
/fonts/opensans/

I will update the fontawesome patch according to it. So all fonts will
have the same prefix (/fonts)