[Kimchi-devel] wok branch merged into master

Chandra Shehkhar Reddy Potula chandra at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Tue Sep 29 06:23:42 UTC 2015

Hi Aline,

I am bit confused here. What will happen to the patches sent to WOK but
not yet merged? Do you expect them to be re-send these patches again
base with master code ?

I guess the best way to do this would have been first announce the day
till which patch would have been be accepted on WOK and close all the
merges before merge WOK on to master.

Regards
Chandra