[Kimchi-devel] Patch "Implement WokMessage class" broke Ginger, Ginger-base and Gingers390x unit tests

Daniel Henrique Barboza dhbarboza82 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 13:30:17 UTC 2016

The following WoK patch:

"Implement WokMessage class"

Broke one test case of Ginger 'test_create_existing_user_fails' with the
error message below. With a similar error message, It also broke two
unit tests in Gingerbase and 42 tests in Gingers390x.

ERROR: test_create_existing_user_fails (test_libuser.UserAdmTests)
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File
"/home/danielhb/kimchi/wok_ginger/src/wok/plugins/ginger/tests/test_libuser.py",
line 68, in test_create_existing_user_fails
     users.create_user(user, passwd)
   File
"/home/danielhb/kimchi/wok_ginger/src/wok/plugins/ginger/model/users.py", line
157, in create_user
     raise OperationFailed('GINUSER0008E', {'user': name})
   File "/home/danielhb/kimchi/wok_ginger/src/wok/exception.py", line
30, in __init__
     msg = WokMessage(code, args).get_text()
   File "/home/danielhb/kimchi/wok_ginger/src/wok/message.py", line 79,
in get_text
     msg = self._get_translation()
   File "/home/danielhb/kimchi/wok_ginger/src/wok/message.py", line 48,
in _get_translation
     wok_app = cherrypy.tree.apps['']
KeyError: ''

Unless it is strictly necessary, I would rather not change the code in all
those cases due to this WoK patch and WoK handle this error scenario
by itself. If plug-in changes are required, please advise so I can fix
them as fast as possible.

Regards,

Daniel