[Kimchi-devel] Wok Debian/Ubuntu integration

Frederic Bonnard frediz at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Mon Apr 18 17:37:27 UTC 2016

Hi,
with the new version 2.1.0 of wok/kimchi/gingerbase, I updated my packaging.
I'm still having a few issues and as there is a github issue concerning
having wok related projects inside Ubuntu, I'd like to share some concerns
so far. Here are the details :
https://github.com/kimchi-project/wok/issues/25#issuecomment-211483696

- For the "relative URLs" issue, I've got some packages done and installed.
  Anyone could help on fixing those ? I've got a server I can give access to a wok
  developer, or I can send the .deb to someone willing to install them on his
  machine.
- For the second issue, is it worth I send an updated patch against wok, or do you
  see other ways of doing to disable launching a specific instance of nginx ?

F.