[Kimchi-devel] [RFC] [Kimchi] Add support to edit virtual networks

Lucio Correia luciojhc at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed Apr 20 20:25:27 UTC 2016

On 20-04-2016 16:54, Socorro Stoppler wrote:

>>> Hi Samuel, this is not correct, sorry for the confusion.
>>>
>>> It should be only one field. Call it "Address space", same term used
>>> when listing the networks.
>>>
>>> That field will accept something like 127.0.0.0/24
> Which of the IP address do you want to be displayed?  Doesn't the
> backend provide both subnet and dhcp in some cases?

In my opinion only subnet should be displayed. The dhcp will be
automatically changed by backend if subnet is changed by the user.

We could display dhcp range (start,end) as well, but if the user changes
subnet, there will be no reflection on the dhcp range values.

--
Lucio Correia
Software Engineer