[Kimchi-devel] Question on https_only flag of /etc/wok/wok.conf

Suresh Babu Angadi sureshab at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed Aug 3 07:05:09 UTC 2016

Hi All,
Per default settings, 8000 is used as http port and 8001 is used as
https port.
case 1: https_only=true, was not able to browse with 8000 port, which is
as expected.
case 2: https_only=false, per my understanding, it should allow http
connections, but all the requests are rerouted to https and 8001 port.
So is it the case that, though https_only is false, no requests are
handled in 8000(http) port? please help me understand the significance
of https_only flag.

--
Regards,
Suresh Babu Angadi