[Kimchi-devel] [RFC] Changes to "disks" attribute of template creation API to support s390 architecture

Daniel Henrique Barboza dhbarboza82 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 18:54:33 UTC 2016

Hi Pooja,

I think option (2) is less intrusive and is easier to rollback when/if
libvirt for s390x
start supporting storage pools. However, isn't it too restrictive? If I
understood it
right this would mean that the disks would be created always in the
default path.

Also, as I said in the other RFC, do not take my word as a 'go ahead'
because I am
not the official Kimchi maintainer and Aline's opinion may differ from mine.

Daniel