[Kimchi-devel] [RFC} HTML lang attribute in ISO 639-1

Daniel Henrique Barboza dhbarboza82 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 19:00:59 UTC 2016

Hey Samuel,

The link you sent mentions that "According to the W3C recommendation you
should declare the
primary language for each Web page with the lang attribute inside the
solve the issue you mentioned with the element width too?

About the ISO639-1: does WoK set incompatible ISO language codes in the
html elements? If
that's the case we need to understand why and perhaps change it.

Daniel