[Kimchi-devel] [RFC] Wok / Ginger sidebar

Chandra Shekhar Reddy Potula chandra at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu Jul 7 12:50:24 UTC 2016

Hi Samuel,

First of all thanks for your extensive investigation on various
possibilities in front of us !!!

I personally liked the option https://www.sitepoint.com/ which would be
ideal to have with possibly 3 level navigation.

Nevertheless, let us start with having side pane to provide immediate
relief with the way proposed in the figures ginger_sidebar_1.png and
ginger_storage_2.png and eventually make it more better if it is too
complex doing all of it ones.

I agree with Daniel recommendation for the for ginger_sidebar*.png, ie.
have one second level tab for now and all the functionalities go under
the side pane which would be enabler in future some thing similar to
your proposal of https://www.sitepoint.com/

Thanks and Regards
Chandra