[Kimchi-devel] [Wok][RFC] Manage async tasks.

Peter Pennings peterpnns at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 15:26:12 UTC 2016

Hi Daniel,

No, what I tried to say is about a queue of tasks. For ex, in the update
selected packages, if the user select 3 packages, we have a queue of 3
tasks to fire. To fire the next task of this queue, we have to wait the
last one finish. If the user logout, we lose this queue.

I suggested to keep this queue in the backend. Thereat a new way to follow
the tasks and the queue of tasks in a new tab in Wok.

Thanks

Peter